al

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자쎄미 조회 0회 작성일 2021-05-04 15:48:37 댓글 0

본문

La fiesta en casa de Messi

OPIc IH vs AL 차이는 이것!!‼️| 오픽 IH vs AL 실제답변 100%리얼 비교 분석 | 강지완의 오픽TV 016

★실제 시험에 나오는 오픽답변을 IH와 AL비교 분석★ 이젠 제대로 알고 준비하자. 유익하다면 구독과 좋아요, 알림설정부탁드립니다. 채널을 운영하는데 큰 힘이 됩니다~!!
[오픽IH] 오픽 IM2 vs IH 실제답변 100%리얼 비교 분석 | 강지완의 오픽TV 013 :

[구글vs파파고] 영어번역기로 오픽/토스를 본다면 어떤 점수를 받을까?⁉️feat. 오픽1타, 토스1타 스타강사 | 강지완의 오픽TV 015 :

IH
I bought a jacket in a department store. As soon as I came back home, I tried it on again. I found that the color was different from the one that I saw in the store. I thought that it might be because the lights were different. So I went back to the department store and asked for the exchange. He pleasantly said yes. And I carefully looked around the shop again. But it was hard to find the right one. So I got a full refund.

AL
Just 3 days ago, I bought a new laptop for my mom as her birthday present. The laptop I bought was defective but the laptop didn’t work properly and made some weird noise. So I brought that back to the shop and asked one of the staff there to give me a refund. However, he said it was not available because of their company rule. So I asked them whether I could exchange them to another one. They would love me to do. So eventually I bought another laptop for my mom’s present.

SELAWAT AL-FATEH (RAMADAN 2021) | HANNAH DELISHA

Assalamu'alaikum, salam Ramadan to you guys. This is a special video request from my female subscribers. Some of you have requested for a full version of Selawat Al-Fateh and Selawat Tafrijiyah, and since it's Ramadan, I thought it would be great to share with you something that I practice.
I extend my gratitude to Ustaz Shafiq Mujahid and @Pusat Rawatan Al Idrus for educating me the benefit which contains the salutation upon our Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.

This Ramadan, remember the poor and the needy. May Allah bless us to be compassionate and kind. Happy Ramadan 2021.

#SelawatAlFateh #HannahDelisha

#al

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,746건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--910br13a1xnytb.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz